ADVANCED CAPABILITIES GROUP
Unconventional Security Capabilities
Operational during 2016-2021.
Who We Were
We were a team of security professionals committed to the creation of unconventional security capabilities. We worked behind the scenes since late 2016, as an offshoot of the Digital Ops Group*, helping to develop the critical skills and tools needed to disrupt the asymmetric world of security.
Our collection of services and customized solutions included:
- Digital special reconnaissance and disruption operations
- Reduced or no signature security operations (digital and physical)
- Worst-case-scenario digital security assessments
- Physical security assessments
- Digital footprint analysis and mitigation
- Personal security training and evaluation
- Combined physical and digital security training
- Security programs design
- Security tools development
* The Digital Ops Group operated between 2008 and 2016, and it specialized in security operations and digital warfare.
We were tasked by different organizations to perform a variety of activities. Some can't be listed due to the non-disclosure agreements signed, however those that can be mentioned are listed below. The length of the engagements ranged from short term (usually 3-4 weeks engagements) to long term and more complex ones (usually between 6 and 12 months). The average project usually lasted around 4 months.
- Annual all-domain red team assessments of one of the largest tech companies in the EU
- Advanced physical reconnaissance in Africa and Asia for an NGO
- Worst-case-scenario tabletops and actual simmulations for a large NYC finantial organization
- Digital footprint analysis and mitigation for a multinational manufacturer in Asia
- Digital personal security evaluation and risk mitigation for a VC firm out of SF
- Digital security program and team building for a large tech company in the MA area
- Physical security assessment and red team assessment on a research lab in the MA area
- Attack tools development for law enforcement
- Digital reconnaissance for a law enforcement agency in the EU
- Tools development for a tech company in Israel
- Quarterly red team assessments of a large tech company in TX
- Advanced physical and digital reconnaissance in-country in preparation for an operation for an NGO
- Digital reconnaissance and tools development for a goverment organization
© 2016-2021 Advanced Capabilities Group